Have you uttered the phrase “I don’t have time to workout”?
Many believe they don't have enough time to work out.
That’s exactly why they never create a fitness routine.
But here's what’s really happening…
Your brain is postponing the responsibility of creating a consistent routine because life is busy.
So in the moment, it’s easier to commit to doing it "later" than it is to establish a plan to get started now.
And with so much on our plates with work, family, and social life postponing is the path of least resistance.
It’s costing many people the things they want most: Things like:
* Losing that remaining 20lbs so you feel like yourself again
* Feeling stronger and seeing a more toned body
* Living a better lifestyle so you feel energized and focused
* Being more active with your kids (you’re not getting any younger)
* Living healthier and taking care of yourself (you only get one shot)
The truth is, choosing a time either before or after work just three times a week is all it takes to hit your health & fitness goals.
And 3 workouts each week is all it takes.
A very simple goal but hard to execute...especially if you're used to postponing your start date.
But if you're ready to start, we are looking for people that want to get back in shape and are looking for a structured plan to follow!
If you’re done feeling off track with your fitness, then Click "Learn More" and chat with a coach today about our coaching program.